ENTHUSE Partnerships inspire young people into STEM subjects and careers. The Partnerships enable groups of schools and colleges to improve young people’s achievement and engagement in STEM.
Groups of schools and colleges receive up to £12,000 worth of support. The GFM are delighted to be leading on a Primary AND a Secondary Partnership which sees us working closely with local schools. We were awarded this opportunity in January and our work starts proper in September. With thanks to the following organisations for supporting and over-seeing the successes of our partnership: STEM Learning, Tomorrow’s Engineers and the Careers and Enterprise Company.
How an ENTHUSE Partnership works
The GFM is working with groups schools alongside bespoke 2-year action plan which includes:
- a foci on creating a STEM ethos in schools and adoption of EhOM
- teacher CPD – combining residential and, local and online
- resources – free, curated and quality assured
- teacher placements – immersion in industry or university
- STEM Ambassadors – employees inspiring pupils and teachers
- STEM Clubs – exciting young people and developing practical skills
Watch this space for developments within our Partnership….