Our annual Firework Spectacular tickets are selling well. Thank you to those of you who have already purchased tickets. Please buy your tickets ahead of the event to avoid disappointment. You have been sent a letter to help with your ordering, or, from Monday 14 October, our fabulous FROGJS and the POGOS are selling the tickets daily, on the playground, until they run out. We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday 6 November. Please note, our School Council will be leafleting some of our closest neighbours about the event to help keep pets safe inside on the night. Please let anyone you know, who lives close to the school aware or our display.
Family of 4: £16
Family of 5: £20
Single Tickets: £5
Children age 3 and under: FREE
HOW TO BUY:
1. Via your child’s bag: please complete the form below, return to school with necessary money and we will
return tickets via your child.
2. On sale every afternoon at 3pm w/c 14th October on the playgrounds.
ON THE NIGHT:
- Have your tea with us: Hot dogs, Pizza, hot and cold drinks will be on sale. To reduce waste, please feel free to bring your own hot drinks cup.
- New for 2019 – Donuts will be on sale!
- Buy your ‘glow in the dark’ accessories
Both PTA’s are working hard to organise a great event for you all. We hope you will buy tickets to support the Gomer school community – we know you’ll have a fantastic and safe evening! The last FIVE years have been a great success and have been described as ‘the best fireworks display ever seen!’ Please note, we have a limited amount of tickets available to sell for health and safety reasons. To avoid disappointment, please buy as soon as possible. We are unable to provide parking in the car park on the roads near to the school on the evening. Therefore, please, where possible make plans to walk to the school grounds. We are very excited to be able to offer this community event – everybody is welcome!