We are looking forward to welcoming back the children on Tuesday 3 September. The Office Team will be on-site from about 10.30am if you need to make contact with school ahead of Tuesday. Team Gomer are having their INSET, with Rowner Junior School at the Gosport STEM Centre.
Start date: Tuesday 3 September (GJS now follows GFM dates – not HCC dates) – please check you have correct dates: http://gomerjuniorschool.co.uk/for-parents/calendar/
GClub: Starting Tuesday 3 September from 7.15am for breakfast and 3.15pm for after school. Children attending need to be registered. Please contact the office. http://gomerjuniorschool.co.uk/breakfast-and-after-school-club/
School start time: Children can be left unattended on playground at 8.40am. Whistle for lining-up on the playground to start school: 8.50am.
School collection time: 3.15pm – children will be sent to the rear playground
Uniform: Lets return looking smart to maintain the ‘Gomer standard’ please. Please out your child’s name in and on EVERYTHING. Summer uniform welcome until half-term. Please remember, white PE shorts have been replaced with black shorts and there is a new PE t shirt. Please check the list: http://gomerjuniorschool.co.uk/uniform-checklist/
- sturdy water bottle
- draw-string bag for PE – nothing too big please as limited peg space
- hat for outdoor play
- pencil case and pens/pencils – optional
- healthy break-time snacked – ideally named so easily located in snack box or 20-50p for snack from school tuck shop
- For Y6, Y5 and Y4: from Friday 13 September
- For Y3: from 20 September
- Reading books for all to be sent home in the first week