If you haven’t already, please save the date for the FROGJS Summer Fete. Plans are already under way for a super fete which we hope you will support. The FROGJS are currently fundraising for beach huts, for us to position on the school site as we work towards becoming a Beach School. For us to have a super fete we need your help with the following please:
- organising raffle tickets to be sent out in a mail shot on Friday 12 June (raffle tickets need to be attached to a letter)
- sourcing decorations for the fete e.g. bunting
- buying a table (£5 only) for you to sell your own table top items (pay at the office to reserve your table)
- sending your child to school in non-uniform on Friday 26 June with a fete donation: sweets, tins, packets or bottles please
- sourcing raffle prizes – could you or do you know of anyone who can donate a prize?
- send in any unwanted crockery for our crockery smash
- prepping stalls on Friday 26 June
- helping run a stall on the day for 1, 2 or 3 hours (BBQ, bric-a-brac, games, sweets etc)
- over-seeing and recruiting parents/carers for the forces tug of war – the fete is on Armed Services Day
- setting up and clearing away on the day
- coming on the day to support your school
Please inform Mrs Gardner or the office of how you can support YOUR school. In anticipation, thank you.